For downloading PDF of the Call for Sponsorship, Click Here.
ACM ASIACCS appreciates the support of all sponsors who share our commitment. The 14th ACM ASIACCS Conference 2019 has a range of sponsorship opportunities to suit a variety of budgets and marketing objectives.
Key reasons to sponsor
- The ACM ASIACCS is the prestigious security conference held in the Asia/Pacific region. The conference presents the most recent and state-of-the-art security research results from academia and industry.
- We expect that there will be many participants from academia, industry, and government agencies together to communicate with each other and to support the ACM ASIACCS Conference 2019.
- The conference provides an excellent opportunity for you to have your company’s brand and message in front of leading security researchers, professionals and potential future employees.
- Many of those attending will be in a position to include your company’s products and services in the next generation security solutions.
- The Organising Committee of ACM ASIACCS Conference 2019 invites your company to join other industry leaders to be a patron.
- This support will be instrumental in enhancing the quality of the conference and will also aid registration and travel arrangements for highly talented students who otherwise may not be able to participate in the conference.
- In addition, your employees can benefit from the specialised tutorials and workshops.
|Sponsorship Level||Platinum $10,000
|Complimentary full conference registration||2||1||–||–|
|*Logo recognition on the conference website, with a link to the sponsor’s website||√||√||√||√|
|Acknowledgement in the General Chair’s statement in the conference proceedings||√||√||√||√|
|*Listing of company name and logo on all conference and workshop proceedings.||√||√||√|
|Listing of company name as a host of the conference reception.||√|
|Delegate List ( In accordance with the NZ Privacy Act 1993)||√||√||√||√|
|Sponsor of the Gala Dinner||Price on application|
|Lunch / Break sponsor||Price on application|
|Gift: Keep cup or Water bottle||Price on application|
|Conference Satchel||Price on application|
*Logo to be provided in size specified
All of the below opportunities will receive the Delegate List (in accordance with the NZ Privacy Act 1993), logo published on the conference website with a link to your website, and on the sponsor page of the handbook.
- Gala Dinner $POA
As the exclusive dinner sponsor, you will naming rights, the opportunity to display two organisation banners, and have your logo printed on the menu, and any other dinner related collateral. You will have the opportunity to give a 5-minute welcome speech or run a prize draw. You will receive two complimentary registrations including tickets to the dinner and welcome reception.
- Welcome Reception $POA
The welcome drinks will be on Sunday evening, and a good opportunity to get identified early on. Corporate identification on display during the Welcome Event (pull up banner, supplied by sponsor).
- Lunch or Break Sponsor. $POA – per break
As the exclusive lunch, morning, or afternoon tea sponsor, you can provide corporate identification to display during the sponsored break (pull up banner, supplied by sponsor). Presence on conference website and handbook.
- Gift: Keep Cup or Water bottle
Be remembered, beyond the conference and show your commitment to sustainability, by providing a branded environmentally friendly gift to delegates. Cup to be provided by sponsor or sourced on request.
- Conference Satchel $POA
Be visible with mobile branding that last beyond the conference by having your logo on the conference satchel.
- Satchel Insert $500
This investment provides for promotional material inserts no larger than A4, to be placed in conference satchels. All material is to be delivered to the conference manager by 20 June 2019.
Contact Lech Janczewski (Email: email@example.com) to secure your preferred sponsorship and start your partnership.
Terms and Conditions
Click here to find the document explaining sponsorship terms and conditions.